1020. Muggleborns starting an improv club at Hogwarts and playing regular muggle games at first, but then someone realizes that they could probably use charms and transfiguration in them too, and thus emerges wizarding improv.
854. Muggleborns who are obsessed with the paranormal and watch Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, and so on freak out when they get to Hogwarts because there are GHOSTS RUNNING AROUND EVERYWHERE
840. When the prefects noticed the amount of muggleborns that had to give up a beloved hobby (#119), they convinced professor McGonagall to start new clubs. After sending some owls, she arranged the construction of a horse-racing arena, a stadium that would transform into a baseball field,…
845. Scottish muggleborns attending Hogwarts, and slowly growing scared of the type of creatures that are in the lochs after hearing about the merpeople and the giant squid.
Hogwarts is in Scotland though….
850. All 7th years are required to take a mainstreaming seminar before graduation, sponsored by the Ministry and the Muggle Studies Dept. The biggest concern among the muggleborn students is how they are going to explain Hogwarts on their job and college applications. Luckily, there is a charmed…
851. A handful of muggleborns (mostly Ravenclaws) go to summer school during break to catch up on muggle subjects like Biology and English Writing, to prepare for college and see an added boost to their grades at Hogwarts. Those who have been doing it for years roll their eyes when a bunch of…
855. When muggleborn students get irritated with their pureblood classmates for throwing around mostly wizard terms, they speak only in muggle pop culture references. Some of the Trekkies even speak in Klingon.
862. Muggleborns playing Cards Against Humanity and getting detentions left and right because some of the pureblood teachers don’t know it’s a game.